§1. General provisions
- The data controller is e-MSI Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Poznań, ul. Stablewskiego 47, 60-213 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000387940, for which registration files are maintained by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań (Chlebowa 4/8, 61-003 Poznań) , 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 387940, NIP: 7881989611, REGON: 301755665. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and their storage takes place on secure servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. For this purpose, among others, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used.
- Personal data provided in the forms on the website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorised persons.
§2. Data Controller
- The Service Provider is the data controller of its customers. This means that if You fill in a form on our website, we will process Your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- The Service Provider is also the data controller of people who download a report from our website.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with data protection legislation,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to agree on the text of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and properly perform Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject,
- in the scope and for the purpose compatible with the consent given by You if You filled in the contact form
- in the scope and for the purpose in accordance with Your consent if You have downloaded a report.
- Any person who entrusts us with their data has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organisation is possible by e-mail at: email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to process Your data after the termination of the Agreement or the withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to assert possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to data retention.
- The Service Provider has the right to make Your personal data and other data available to entities authorised under the relevant legislation (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
- Deletion of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or lodging a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider shall not make personal data available to entities other than those authorized by the relevant legislation.
- Personal data shall be processed only by persons authorised by us or by processors with whom we cooperate closely.
§3. Cookies files
The information collected relates to the IP address, the type of browser used, the language, the type of operating system, the Internet service provider, the time and date information, the location, and the information sent to the site via the contact form.
- We use the information we collect to monitor and review how visitors use our websites in order to improve how the site works, providing a more efficient and seamless navigation experience. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behaviour on the site.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
a. “indispensable” cookies to make it possible to use services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication on the website;
b. security cookies used e.g. to detect cases of authentication abuse on the website;
c. “efficiency” cookies used to collect data about your surfing habits on the website;
d. “functional” cookies that “remember” your settings and personalized interface, e.g. the languages you have chosen, the region you are from, your preferred font size, website layout etc;
e. “advertising” cookies that enable the delivery of advertising content more tailored to your interests.
- The user may disable or restore the collection of cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, are collected only in those places where the user, by filling in the form, expressly agrees to it. We retain and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.